Subject Areas on Research
- Angiogenic potential of perivascularly delivered aFGF in a porcine model of chronic myocardial ischemia.
- Characterization of the murine BEK fibroblast growth factor (FGF) receptor: activation by three members of the FGF family and requirement for heparin.
- Donor specific bone marrow cells suppress lymphocyte reactivity to donor antigens and differentially modulate TH1 and TH2 cytokine gene expression in the responder cell population.
- Fibroblast growth factor 10 (FGF10) and branching morphogenesis in the embryonic mouse lung.
- Neural and glial-mediated effects of growth factors acting via tyrosine kinase receptors on luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone neurons.
- aFGF, bFGF and NGF differentially regulate neuropeptide expression in dorsal root ganglia after axotomy and induce autotomy.
Keywords of People