Subject Areas on Research
- Advance Directives and the Personal Identity Problem
- Are we ready to utilize non-heart-beating donors for clinical allotransplantation in China?
- Concordance of Advance Care Plans With Inpatient Directives in the Electronic Medical Record for Older Patients Admitted From the Emergency Department.
- Do advance directives provide instructions that direct care? SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatment.
- Factors associated with veterans' decisions about living wills.
- Physician-assisted suicide and advance directives concerning life support.
- Preference for place of death in a continuing care retirement community.
- Principal/agent theory and decision making in health care.
- Surrogates' perceptions about feeding tube placement decisions.