Subject Areas on Research
- Engaging research partners to advance clinical inquiry.
- Insights and opinions of readers of the Journal of the Medical Library Association .
- Introducing a health information literacy competencies map: connecting the Association of American Medical Colleges Core Entrustable Professional Activities and Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Common Program Requirements to the Association of College & Research Libraries Framework.
- Library involvement in health informatics education for health professions students and practitioners: a scoping review.
- Revolution at the Library Service Desk
- Searching the literature is not for the faint of heart!
- Writing Together to Get AHEAD: an interprofessional boot camp to support scholarly writing in the health professions.
Keywords of People
- Bettger, Janet Prvu, Adjunct Associate in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Duke Science & Society
- Cantrell, Sarah, Prof Library Staff, Medical Center Library & Archives
- Murphy, Beverly, Prof Library Staff, Medical Center Library & Archives
- Von Isenburg, Megan, Prof Library Staff, School of Medicine