Subject Areas on Research
- A divide-and-conquer strategy to solve the out-of-memory problem of processing thousands of Affymetrix microarrays.
- Cardiac angiography without cine film: erecting a "Tower of Babel" in the cardiac catheterization laboratory. American College of Cardiology Cardiac Catheterization Committee.
- Memristor crossbar-based neuromorphic computing system: a case study.
- Radiation dosimetry using three-dimensional optical random access memories.
- Selection of examples in case-based computer-aided decision systems.
Keywords of People