Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of biomedical polymer surfaces: polyurethanes and plasma-deposited thin films.
- Nanopatterned polymer brushes: conformation, fabrication and applications.
- Scanning tunnelling microscopy observation of cytochrome-c denaturation induced by bromopyrogal red on highly oriented pyrolytic graphite.
- Simulation of scanning tunneling microscope images of 1,3-cyclohexadiene bound to a silicon surface.
- Subatomic deformation driven by vertical piezoelectricity from CdS ultrathin films.