Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized factorial trial of reperfusion strategies and aspirin dosing in acute myocardial infarction. The DUCCS-II Investigators.
- A randomized trial of intravenous heparin in conjunction with anistreplase (anisoylated plasminogen streptokinase activator complex) in acute myocardial infarction: the Duke University Clinical Cardiology Study (DUCCS) 1.
- Applying the new STEMI guidelines: 1. Reperfusion in acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Clinical risks of thrombolytic therapy.
- Current perspectives on reperfusion therapy for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: integrating pharmacologic and mechanical reperfusion strategies.
- TIMI grade 3 flow and reocclusion after intravenous thrombolytic therapy: a pooled analysis.
Keywords of People