Subject Areas on Research
- A sinusoidal large cell lymphoma with expression of CD30, CD15, and multiple B-cell antigens: a classical Hodgkin lymphoma with sinusoidal infiltrating pattern or a sinusoidal CD30 positive large B-cell lymphoma with CD15?
- CHST1 and CHST2 sulfotransferase expression by vascular endothelial cells regulates shear-resistant leukocyte rolling via L-selectin.
- Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2) and syndecan-1 (SDC1) are potential biomarkers for putative circulating CD15+/CD30+ cells in poor outcome Hodgkin lymphoma patients.
- Metastatic behavior and cell surface properties of HT-29 human colon carcinoma variant cells selected for their differential expression of sialyl-dimeric Le(x)-antigen.
- Sialyl-dimeric Lewis-X antigen expressed on mucin-like glycoproteins in colorectal cancer metastases.
- Sulfotransferases of two specificities function in the reconstitution of high endothelial cell ligands for L-selectin.
- Visualization of carbohydrate-binding molecules expressed by myelomono- and erythropoietic cells derived from human bone marrow: an immunoenzymatic double-staining study.
Keywords of People