Subject Areas on Research
- A malignant lymphoma with histological features and immunophenotypic profile intermediate between EBV-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and EBV-positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma in a 67-year-old female: a "gray zone" lymphoma associated with Epstein-Barr virus in the elderly.
- A sinusoidal large cell lymphoma with expression of CD30, CD15, and multiple B-cell antigens: a classical Hodgkin lymphoma with sinusoidal infiltrating pattern or a sinusoidal CD30 positive large B-cell lymphoma with CD15?
- Acquisition of CD30 and CD15 accompanied with simultaneous loss of all pan-T-cell antigens in a case of histological transformation of mycosis fungoides with involvement of regional lymph node: an immunophenotypic alteration resembling classical Hodgkin lymphoma.
- An Epstein-Barr virus-positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma with exclusive sinusoidal growth pattern: An unusual morphologic variant.
- CHST1 and CHST2 sulfotransferase expression by vascular endothelial cells regulates shear-resistant leukocyte rolling via L-selectin.
- Colorectal cancer metastasis determined by carbohydrate-mediated cell adhesion: role of sialyl-LeX antigens.
- Ectopic expression of mucins in colorectal cancer metastasis.
- Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2) and syndecan-1 (SDC1) are potential biomarkers for putative circulating CD15+/CD30+ cells in poor outcome Hodgkin lymphoma patients.
- Identification of CD15 as a marker for tumor-propagating cells in a mouse model of medulloblastoma.
- Increased expression of sialyl-dimeric LeX antigen in liver metastases of human colorectal carcinoma.
- Metastatic behavior and cell surface properties of HT-29 human colon carcinoma variant cells selected for their differential expression of sialyl-dimeric Le(x)-antigen.
- Sialyl-dimeric Lewis-X antigen expressed on mucin-like glycoproteins in colorectal cancer metastases.
- Sulfotransferases of two specificities function in the reconstitution of high endothelial cell ligands for L-selectin.
- Use of human gametes obtained from anonymous donors for the production of human embryonic stem cell lines.
- Visualization of carbohydrate-binding molecules expressed by myelomono- and erythropoietic cells derived from human bone marrow: an immunoenzymatic double-staining study.
Keywords of People