Subject Areas on Research
- ATP induces Ca(2+) signaling in human chondrons cultured in three-dimensional agarose films.
- Analysis of calcium homeostasis in activated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Evidence for two distinct mechanisms for lowering cytosolic calcium.
- Fura-2 transport in toad urinary bladder epithelium: effects of antidiuretic hormone, colchicine and osmotic gradients.
- Glutamate mobilizes [Zn2+] through Ca2+ -dependent reactive oxygen species accumulation.
- Investigation of noncalcium interactions of fura-2 by classical and synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Potentiation of calcium levels by extracellular arachidonic acid in nuclei isolated from macrophages stimulated with receptor-recognized forms of alpha(2)-macroglobulin.
- Receptor-recognized alpha 2-macroglobulin-methylamine elevates intracellular calcium, inositol phosphates and cyclic AMP in murine peritoneal macrophages.
- Regulation of inositol phosphate metabolism in chemoattractant-stimulated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Definition of distinct dephosphorylation pathways for IP3 isomers.
- SK&F 96365, a novel inhibitor of receptor-mediated calcium entry.
- Simultaneous detection of intracellular free calcium and zinc using fura-2FF and FluoZin-3.
- Two-photon molecular excitation imaging of Ca2+ transients in Langendorff-perfused mouse hearts.