Subject Areas on Research
- Atrial ejection force: a noninvasive assessment of atrial systolic function.
- Evaluation of the effect of transthoracic cardioversion from ventricular tachycardia to sinus rhythm on left atrial mechanical function.
- Left atrial remodelling in patients with myocardial infarction complicated by heart failure, left ventricular dysfunction, or both: the VALIANT Echo study.
- Measures of Ventricular-Arterial Coupling and Incident Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: A Matched Case-Control Analysis.
- Multiplane transesophageal echocardiographic assessment of left atrial appendage anatomy and function.
- Pathophysiology of cardiac extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Relation of natriuretic peptides and midregional proadrenomedullin to cardiac chamber volumes by computed tomography in patients without heart failure: from the ROMICAT Trial.
- What does the left atrial v wave signify during balloon commissurotomy of mitral stenosis?