Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing right atrial function in pulmonary hypertension: window to the soul of the right heart?
- Cardiac responses to the intrapericardial delivery of metoprolol: targeted delivery compared to intravenous administration.
- Clinical Utility and Prognostic Value of Right Atrial Function in Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Exploring reentrant arrhythmias with numerical experiments: generic properties and model complexity.
- Improved Detection of Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy: A Multi-Institutional Analysis of Functional Parameters in Pediatric Heart Transplant Recipients.
- Relationship of right- to left-sided ventricular filling pressures in advanced heart failure: insights from the ESCAPE trial.
- The Fontan right atrium--in context.
- The right atrium, more than a storehouse.