Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Features and Outcomes of Patients with Sarcoidosis-associated Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Combined tissue-type plasminogen activator and prostacyclin therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) 4 Study Group.
- Iloprost in alginate decreases the thrombogenicity of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Inhaled Iloprost Versus Epoprostenol in Heart Transplant Recipients.
- New treatment approaches for osteonecrosis of the femoral head: an overview.
- The Influence of Topical Vasodilator-Induced Pharmacologic Delay on Cutaneous Flap Viability and Vascular Remodeling.