Subject Areas on Research
- A binary method for simple and accurate two-dimensional cursor control from EEG with minimal subject training.
- Effects of blackcurrant anthocyanin intake on peripheral muscle circulation during typing work in humans.
- Extraction of spatial information for low-bandwidth telerehabilitation applications.
- Increasing BCI communication rates with dynamic stopping towards more practical use: an ALS study.
- Optimizing interoperability between video-oculographic and electromyographic systems.
- Real-time transmission of pediatric echocardiograms using a single ISDN line.
- Say it with multimedia: new presentation tools for the radiologist.
- Visual assessment of angular response in medical liquid crystal displays.