Subject Areas on Research
- A proarrhythmic response to sodium channel blockade: modulation of the vulnerable period in guinea pig ventricular myocardium.
- Combination ethacizin and ethmozin treatment of resistant ventricular ectopy: theoretical, experimental, and clinical study.
- Efficacy and tolerance of Ethmozine (moricizine HCl) in placebo-controlled trials.
- Ethacizin blockade of calcium channels: a test of the guarded receptor hypothesis.
- Experience with moricizine HCl in children with supraventricular tachycardia.
- Modulating intraventricular conduction through competition of two class 1 antiarrhythmic agents: experience with ethacizin and lidocaine in canine heart.
- State dependence of ethacizin and ethmozin block of sodium current in voltage clamped and internally perfused cardiac Purkinje cells.