Subject Areas on Research
- A safe practice standard for barcode technology.
- Achieving standardized medication data in clinical research studies: two approaches and applications for implementing RxNorm.
- Design and implementation of an application and associated services to support interdisciplinary medication reconciliation efforts at an integrated healthcare delivery network.
- Effect of a computerized prescriber-order-entry system on reported medication errors.
- Effect of bar-code technology on the incidence of medication dispensing errors and potential adverse drug events in a hospital pharmacy.
- Nurses' satisfaction with medication administration point-of-care technology.
- Overcoming barriers to the implementation of a pharmacy bar code scanning system for medication dispensing: a case study.