Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective analysis of 1518 laparoscopic cholecystectomies. The Southern Surgeons Club.
- Cluster randomized trial to evaluate the impact of team training on surgical outcomes.
- Commercialism in nonprofit hospitals.
- Does the ownership of the admitting hospital make a difference? Outcomes and process of care of Medicare beneficiaries admitted with acute myocardial infarction.
- Effects of admission to a teaching hospital on the cost and quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Efficacy of hepatitis B screening in a private obstetrical population.
- Hospital Quality Metrics: "America's Best Hospitals" and Outcomes After Ischemic Stroke.
- Outpatient surgical utilization in Veterans Affairs hospitals, 1981-1989.
- The determinants of health care expenditure toward the end of life: evidence from Taiwan.
- Trends in operator and hospital procedure volume and outcomes for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, 1996 to 2001.
- Use of ECT in the United States in 1975, 1980, and 1986.
- Use of antidepressants by nonpsychiatrists in the treatment of medically ill hospitalized depressed elderly patients.
Keywords of People