Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of excitatory amino acid receptors expressed by embryonic chick motoneurons in vitro.
- Effects of quisqualic acid and glutamate on subsequent learning, emotionality, and seizure susceptibility in the immature and mature animal.
- Evidence for differential localization of two binding sites for L-[3H]glutamate in rat fascia dentata.
- Human genetics. Did radicals strike Lou Gehrig?
- L-[3H]Glutamate binding to hippocampal synaptic membranes: two binding sites discriminated by their differing affinities for quisqualate.
- Quisqualic acid-induced seizures during development: a behavioral and EEG study.
- Selective and reversible increase in the number of quisqualate-sensitive glutamate binding sites on hippocampal synaptic membranes after angular bundle kindling.
- Selective increase in L-[3H]glutamate binding to a quisqualate-sensitive site on hippocampal synaptic membranes after angular bundle kindling.