Subject Areas on Research
- HIV-1 Vpr activates cell cycle inhibitor p21/Waf1/Cip1: a potential mechanism of G2/M cell cycle arrest.
- HIV-1 Vpr activates the DNA damage response in renal tubule epithelial cells.
- HIV-1 Vpr inhibits cytokinesis in human proximal tubule cells.
- HIV-1 viral protein r induces ERK and caspase-8-dependent apoptosis in renal tubular epithelial cells.
- Maximal stimulation of meiotic recombination by a yeast transcription factor requires the transcription activation domain and a DNA-binding domain.
- Regulation of HIV-1 gene expression.
- Rev activates expression of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vif and vpr gene products.