Subject Areas on Research
- Acute results, complications, and effect of lesion characteristics on outcome with the solid-state, pulsed-wave, mid-infrared laser angioplasty system: final multicenter registry report. Holmium:YAG Laser Multicenter Investigators.
- Clinical outcomes after detection of elevated cardiac enzymes in patients undergoing percutaneous intervention. IMPACT-II Investigators. Integrilin (eptifibatide) to Minimize Platelet Aggregation and Coronary Thrombosis-II.
- Clinical success, complications and restenosis rates with excimer laser coronary angioplasty. The Percutaneous Excimer Laser Coronary Angioplasty Registry.
- Coronary artery perforation during excimer laser coronary angioplasty. The percutaneous Excimer Laser Coronary Angioplasty Registry.
- Current multicentre studies with the excimer laser: design and aims.
- Development of a new technique for reducing pressure pulse generation during 308-nm excimer laser coronary angioplasty.
- Excimer laser coronary angioplasty: the New Approaches to Coronary Intervention (NACI) experience.
- Intracoronary ultrasound evaluation of interventional technologies.
- Meta-analysis of randomized trials of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty versus atherectomy, cutting balloon atherotomy, or laser angioplasty.
- Restenosis after coronary angioplasty: an overview.
- Transmyocardial laser revascularization for inoperable coronary artery disease.