Subject Areas on Research
- Community-level HIV prevention for persons with severe mental illness living in supportive housing programs: a pilot intervention study.
- Cryptosporidium spread in a group residential home.
- Is more better? Examining whether enhanced consultation/coaching improves implementation.
- Patterns of maltreatment and diagnosis across levels of care in group homes.
- SAFE Homes: is it worth the cost? An evaluation of a group home permanency planning program for children who first enter out-of-home care.
- Use of psychotropic medications by youths in therapeutic foster care and group homes.