Subject Areas on Research
- Cervical cancer screening through human papillomavirus testing in community health campaigns versus health facilities in rural western Kenya.
- Comparing self-reported function and work disability in 100 community cases of fibromyalgia syndrome versus controls in London, Ontario: the London Fibromyalgia Epidemiology Study.
- Pain clinic looks at the "single digit sign".
- Reduction of TMD pain by high-frequency vibration: a spatial and temporal analysis.
- Supporting statements and rationale.
- The cancer screening practices of adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Timely diagnosis of testicular cancer.