Subject Areas on Research
- Arthritis syndromes associated with human T cell lymphotropic virus type I infection.
- Differential expression of alternatively spliced pX mRNAs in HTLV-I-infected cell lines.
- Effects of chimeric mutants of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Rev and human T-cell leukemia virus type I Rex on nucleolar targeting signals.
- Expression of alternatively spliced human T-lymphotropic virus type I pX mRNA in infected cell lines and in primary uncultured cells from patients with adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and healthy carriers.
- In vitro selection of DNA elements highly responsive to the human T-cell lymphotropic virus type I transcriptional activator, Tax.
- Protein isoforms encoded by the pX region of human T-cell leukemia/lymphotropic virus type I.