Subject Areas on Research
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Prevention-Leveraging the Synergy: A Position Paper Update.
- Antimicrobial stewardship programs: how to start and steer a successful program.
- Assessment of Self-Contamination During Removal of Personal Protective Equipment for Ebola Patient Care.
- Self-monitoring by Environmental Services May Not Accurately Measure Thoroughness of Hospital Room Cleaning.
- USPHS/IDSA guidelines for the prevention of opportunistic infections in persons infected with human immunodeficiency virus: disease-specific recommendations. USPHS/IDSA Prevention of Opportunistic Infections Working Group.