Subject Areas on Research
- Citation analysis of the maternal/child nursing literature.
- Evaluation of breastfeeding Web sites for patient education.
- HIV and pregnancy: considerations for nursing practice.
- Living on the edge: the current phenomenon of self-mutilation in adolescents.
- Reference accuracy in neonatal-maternal nursing literature.
- Reforming nursing education for future practice.
- The high-touch paradigm: a 21st century model for maternal-child nursing. With a brief glimpse into nursing on the starship Nightingale.
- Unexpected Influences-A Maternity Nursing Career and the Next Generation.