Subject Areas on Research
- Composite lymphoma of follicular B-cell and peripheral T-cell types with distinct zone distribution in a 75-year-old male patient: a case study.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas, Version 3.2016.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS, and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Primary cutaneous, composite, Epstein-Barr virus-associated, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
- Rare PTCLs: treatment lagging behind pathobiologic advances.
- Results of a phase II study of 506U78 in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell lymphoma: CALGB 59901.
- T-cell and T/natural killer-cell lymphomas involving ocular and ocular adnexal tissues: a clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular study of seven cases.
- The clinical significance of activated p-AKT expression in peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
Keywords of People
- Stefanovic, Alexandra, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy