Subject Areas on Research
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Management of Liver Cancer: 2022 Update.
- AGA Technical Review on Systemic Therapies for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Bridging Locoregional Therapy Prolongs Survival in Patients Listed for Liver Transplant with Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Cryosurgery after chemoembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis.
- Downstaging therapy followed by liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma beyond Milan criteria.
- Effectiveness of Transarterial Embolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma as a Bridge to Transplantation.
- Evidence-based medical oncology and interventional radiology paradigms for liver-dominant colorectal cancer metastases.
- Improved time to progression for transarterial chemoembolization compared with transarterial embolization for patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Iodized Oil Transarterial Chemoembolization and Radiofrequency Ablation for Small Periportal Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Comparison with Nonperiportal Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Lipiodol: a potential direct surrogate for cone-beam computed tomography image guidance in radiotherapy of liver tumor.
- Local radiotherapy with or without transcatheter arterial chemoembolization for patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Management of advanced neuroendocrine tumors with hepatic metastasis.
- Management, outcomes, and prognostic factors of ruptured hepatocellular carcinoma: A systematic review.
- Minimal Risk of Biliary Tract Complications, Including Hepatic Abscess, After Transarterial Embolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Concentrated Antibiotics Mixed with Particles.
- Pilot Evaluation of Angiogenesis Signaling Factor Response after Transcatheter Arterial Embolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Provider Attitudes and Practice Patterns for Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy for Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Radiofrequency ablation and transarterial chemoembolisation as first-line treatment for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma or isolated intrahepatic recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma in transplanted livers.
- Randomized Trial of Hepatic Artery Embolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Doxorubicin-Eluting Microspheres Compared With Embolization With Microspheres Alone.
- The Prognosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Treated with Sorafenib in Combination with TACE.
- The effectiveness of locoregional therapies versus supportive care in maintaining survival within the Milan criteria in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma treated with radiotherapy and/or chemoembolization.
- Without victory there is no survival: transarterial lipiodol chemoembolization and hepatocellular carcinoma.