Bone Marrow Purging
Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of murine T-cell-depleted adult bone marrow and full-term fetal blood cells in hematopoietic engraftment and immune reconstitution.
- A radiologic syndrome after high dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow transplantation, with clinical and pathologic features of systemic candidiasis.
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation for leukocyte adhesion deficiency.
- Busulfan/cyclophosphamide as conditioning regimen for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for myelodysplasia.
- Busulfan/etoposide--initial experience with a new preparatory regimen for autologous bone marrow transplantation in patients with acute nonlymphoblastic leukemia.
- Efficacy and toxicity of 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosylguanine (araG) as an agent to purge malignant T cells from murine bone marrow: application to an in vivo T-leukemia model.
- Guanine arabinoside as a bone marrow-purging agent.
- High-dose therapy with hematopoietic cell transplantation for patients with central nervous system involvement by non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Pharmacologic purging of malignant T cells from human bone marrow using 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosylguanine.
- Phase I/II trial of autologous stem cell transplantation in systemic sclerosis: procedure related mortality and impact on skin disease.
- Purging multidrug resistant cells from bone marrow.
- Sequential prophylactic oral and empiric once-daily parenteral antibiotics for neutropenia and fever after high-dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow support.
- Spermine dialdehyde, a novel ex vivo purging agent for both allogenic and autologous bone marrow transplantations.
- State of the art in umbilical cord transplantation.
- The efficacy of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor following autologous bone marrow transplantation for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with monoclonal antibody purged bone marrow.
- Transplantation of enriched and purged peripheral blood progenitor cells from a single apheresis product in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with high-dose therapy and hematopoietic stem cell support.
- Use of etoposide in combination with cyclosporin for purging multidrug-resistant leukemic cells from bone marrow in a mouse model.
- Use of etoposide in combination with cyclosporine for purging multidrug resistant leukemic cells from bone marrow in a mouse model.
- Uses of epoetin for anemia in oncology.
Keywords of People
- Chen, Jun, Professor of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute