Subject Areas on Research
- Cryopreservation of all prezygotes in patients at risk of severe hyperstimulation does not eliminate the syndrome, but the chances of pregnancy are excellent with subsequent frozen-thaw transfers.
- Late ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome after controlled ovarian stimulation in a woman with systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis.
- Mild/minimal stimulation for in vitro fertilization: an old idea that needs to be revisited.
- Oocyte number as a predictor for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and live birth: an analysis of 256,381 in vitro fertilization cycles.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation causing ureteral obstruction in a pregnant woman.
- Relationship between human chorionic gonadotropin serum levels and the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
- Successful pregnancies in patients with estrogenic anovulation after low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin therapy alone following hMG for controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.