Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the Bricker versus Wallace ureteroileal anastomosis in patients undergoing urinary diversion for bladder cancer.
- Continent urinary diversion procedures: radiographic appearances and potential complications.
- Evaluation of augmentation cystoplasty for severe neuropathic bladder using the hostility score.
- Kock versus right colon continent urinary diversion: comparison of outcome and reoperation rate.
- Simplified urinary drainage following orthotopic or continent bladder replacement.
- Urinary diversion in the genitourinary cancer survivor.