Subject Areas on Research
- A twenty-six-year-old Trinidadian woman with dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
- AIDS-related malignancies.
- Brain and spine imaging findings in AIDS patients.
- FDG-PET in differentiating lymphoma from nonmalignant central nervous system lesions in patients with AIDS.
- Lymphoma of the pituitary gland: an unusual presentation of central nervous system lymphoma in AIDS.
- Multiple pulmonary nodules in AIDS: usefulness of CT in distinguishing among potential causes.
- One and a half decades of the Lugano International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma: variations on a theme or true progress?
Keywords of People
- Stefanovic, Alexandra, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy