Subject Areas on Research
- A twenty-six-year-old Trinidadian woman with dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
- AIDS-related malignancies.
- Brain and spine imaging findings in AIDS patients.
- FDG-PET in differentiating lymphoma from nonmalignant central nervous system lesions in patients with AIDS.
- Inter-VH-gene-family shared idiotype on acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-associated lymphomas.
- Isolated cranial nerve III palsy as the presenting manifestation of HIV-related large B-cell lymphoma: clinical, radiological and postmortem observations: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Lymphoma of the pituitary gland: an unusual presentation of central nervous system lymphoma in AIDS.
- Multiple genetic lesions in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Multiple pulmonary nodules in AIDS: usefulness of CT in distinguishing among potential causes.
- One and a half decades of the Lugano International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma: variations on a theme or true progress?
- Performance status and age as independent predictors of survival among AIDS patients with primary CNS lymphoma: a multivariate analysis of a multi-institutional experience.
- Prevalence of HIV Infection among U.S. Hodgkin lymphoma cases.
- Prevalence of HTLV-I-associated T-cell lymphoma.
Keywords of People
- Stefanovic, Alexandra, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy