Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics of high-risk HIV-positive IDUs in Vietnam: implications for future interventions.
- Focusing HIV prevention on those most likely to transmit the virus.
- Innate activation of MDC and NK cells in high-risk HIV-1-exposed seronegative IV-drug users who share needles when compared with low-risk nonsharing IV-drug user controls.
- Measurement of self-reported HIV risk behaviors in injection drug users: comparison of standard versus timeline follow-back administration procedures.
- Social Network Clustering and the Spread of HIV/AIDS Among Persons Who Inject Drugs in 2 Cities in the Philippines.
- Substance abuse and the transmission of hepatitis C among persons with severe mental illness.