Medicine, African Traditional
Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing actual and perceived causes of fever among community members in a low malaria transmission setting in northern Tanzania.
- Duration of untreated psychosis and the pathway to care in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Modified African Ngoma Healing Ceremony for Stress Reduction: A Pilot Study.
- The determinants of traditional medicine use in Northern Tanzania: a mixed-methods study.
- Traditional medicine practices among community members with chronic kidney disease in northern Tanzania: an ethnomedical survey.