Subject Areas on Research
- Breast cancer screening: science, society and common sense.
- Breast self-examination: defining a cohort still in need.
- Genetic/familial high-risk assessment: breast and ovarian.
- Health insurance and mammography: would a Medicare buy-in take us to universal screening?
- Identification of women at increased risk for breast cancer in a population-based screening program.
- Participation in a women's breast cancer risk counseling trial. Who participates? Who declines? High Risk Breast Cancer Consortium.
- Self reported morbidity and awareness regarding common cancers in elderly women.
- The cancer screening practices of adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
Keywords of People