Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Yes-Associated Protein in Low-Grade Meningiomas Is Regulated by Merlin, Cell Density, and Extracellular Matrix Stiffness.
- Adrenal medullary tumors and iris proliferation in a transgenic mouse model of neurofibromatosis.
- Calvarial mass as a presenting feature of neurofibromatosis type 2 in a pediatric patient.
- Cochlear implantation in a patient after removal of an acoustic neuroma. The implications of magnetic resonance imaging with gadolinium on patient management.
- Cochlear implantation in patients with neurofibromatosis type 2 and bilateral vestibular schwannoma.
- Constitutional rearrangements of chromosome 22 as a cause of neurofibromatosis 2.
- Management of hearing in pediatric NF2.
- Melanoma metastasis masquerading as bilateral acoustic neuromas.
- Molecular Analysis of a Patient With Neurofibromatosis 2 (NF2) and Peritoneal Malignant Mesothelioma.
- Neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Neurotologic skull base surgery in pediatric patients.
- Ophthalmic genetics/inherited eye disease.
Keywords of People