Subject Areas on Research
- A new funding model for nursing education through business development initiatives.
- In the future, disruptive innovation in radiation oncology technology will be initiated mostly by entrepreneurs.
- Papers to patents.
- Student agreement regarding adequacy of didactic content and practical experiences of vaccination clinic business operations.
- Surgical invention and commercialization.
- The deployment of information technology in clinical laboratories and its impact on professional roles.
- The nurse as social entrepreneur: revisiting our roots and raising our voices.
- What is faculty practice?
- Women's entrepreneurship and intimate partner violence: A cluster randomized trial of microenterprise assistance and partner participation in post-conflict Uganda (SSM-D-14-01580R1).
Keywords of People
- Arora, Ashish, Rex Adams Professor of Business Administration, Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Dillon, Paul Andrew, Adjunct Instructor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Professor of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School
- Ruef, Martin, Jack and Pamela Egan Professor of Entrepreneurship, Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Wedding, Gary Christopher, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Duke University Energy Initiative