Subject Areas on Research
- Effectiveness of diabetic therapeutic footwear in preventing reulceration.
- Effectiveness of diabetic therapeutic footwear in preventing reulceration: response to Maciejewski et al.
- Extent of surgical intervention in primary soft-tissue aspergillosis.
- History of foot ulcer increases mortality among individuals with diabetes: ten-year follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway.
- Severity and duration of diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) before seeking care as predictors of healing time: A retrospective cohort study.
- Stem cell use in a patient with an ischemic foot ulcer: a case study.
- The Effect of Telemedicine Follow-up Care on Diabetes-Related Foot Ulcers: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Noninferiority Trial.
- Treating the chronic wound: A practical approach to the care of nonhealing wounds and wound care dressings.
Keywords of People