Subject Areas on Research
- Diabetes-related foot ulcers and associated factors: results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Survey (HUNT3) (2006-2008).
- Effectiveness of diabetic therapeutic footwear in preventing reulceration.
- History of foot ulcer increases mortality among individuals with diabetes: ten-year follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway.
- Severity and duration of diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) before seeking care as predictors of healing time: A retrospective cohort study.
- Stem cell use in a patient with an ischemic foot ulcer: a case study.
- Treating the chronic wound: A practical approach to the care of nonhealing wounds and wound care dressings.