subject area of
- A Timely Problem: Parental Leave During Medical Training.
- A cross-sectional survey study of United States residency program directors' perceptions of parental leave and pregnancy among anesthesiology trainees.
- Childbearing Among Women Cardiologists: The Interface of Experience, Impact, and the Law.
- Global Differences in Parental Leave Policies and Satisfaction Among Cardiologists.
- Medical Specialty Board Parental, Caregiver, and Medical Leave Policy Updates After 2021 American Board of Medical Specialties Mandate.
- Misinterpretation of the American Board of Internal Medicine Leave Policies for Resident Physicians Around Parental Leave.
- Paid leave benefits among a national sample of working mothers with infants in the United States.
- Scoping Out a Better Parental Leave Policy for Gastroenterology Fellows.