Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of postanesthesia short-term quality of life: a pilot study.
- DepoDur extended-release epidural morphine: reshaping postoperative care. What perioperative nurses need to know.
- Elective endovascular treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms: a management case series of patient outcomes after institutional change to admit patients principally to postanesthesia care unit rather than to intensive care.
- Fast-tracking ambulatory surgery patients following anesthesia.
- Implementation of Physiological Scoring to Determine Discharge Readiness for Patients Undergoing Otolaryngology Head and Neck Procedures.
- Implementation of an Obstructive Sleep Apnea Protocol in the Postanesthesia Care Unit for Patients Undergoing Spinal Fusion Surgery.
- Nursing Perceptions and Workload Impact of a Standardized Emergence Delirium Assessment Scale in a Postanesthesia Care Unit.
- Structured Handover in the Pediatric Postanesthesia Care Unit.
- The successful implementation of pharmaceutical practice guidelines. Analysis of associated outcomes and cost savings. SWiPE Group. Systematic Withdrawal of Perioperative Expenses.