Subject Areas on Research
- A novel fluorometric enzyme analysis method for Hunter syndrome using dried blood spots.
- A straightforward, quantitative ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric method for heparan sulfate, dermatan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate in urine: an improved clinical screening test for the mucopolysaccharidoses.
- Efficient analysis of urinary glycosaminoglycans by LC-MS/MS in mucopolysaccharidoses type I, II and VI.
- Immune Modulation for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in A Female Patient With Hunter Syndrome.
- Neurophysiologic assessment of mucopolysaccharidosis III.