Subject Areas on Research
- A malignant lymphoma with histological features and immunophenotypic profile intermediate between EBV-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and EBV-positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma in a 67-year-old female: a "gray zone" lymphoma associated with Epstein-Barr virus in the elderly.
- An Epstein-Barr virus-positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma with exclusive sinusoidal growth pattern: An unusual morphologic variant.
- Classical Hodgkin lymphoma arising in the setting of iatrogenic immunodeficiency: a clinicopathologic study of 10 cases.
- Epstein-Barr virus DNA is abundant and monoclonal in the Reed-Sternberg cells of Hodgkin's disease: association with mixed cellularity subtype and Hispanic American ethnicity.
- High expression of nucleoside transporter protein hENT1 in Reed-Sternberg cells is associated with treatment failure in relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma patients treated with gemcitabine, vinorelbine and liposomal doxorubicin - a CALGB 59804 correlative study.