Subject Areas on Research
- A chimeric kinesin-1 head/kinesin-5 tail motor switches between diffusive and processive motility.
- A kinesin motor in a force-producing conformation.
- A surprising twist.
- Altered nucleotide-microtubule coupling and increased mechanical output by a kinesin mutant.
- B-cyclin/CDKs regulate mitotic spindle assembly by phosphorylating kinesins-5 in budding yeast.
- Bidirectional power stroke by ncd kinesin.
- Congenital microcephaly and chorioretinopathy due to de novo heterozygous KIF11 mutations: five novel mutations and review of the literature.
- Endoplasmic reticulum sorting and kinesin-1 command the targeting of axonal GABAB receptors.
- Force generation by kinesin and myosin cytoskeletal motor proteins.
- In situ imaging in C. elegans reveals developmental regulation of microtubule dynamics.
- Kinesin walks the line: single motors observed by atomic force microscopy.
- Kinesin-1 and mitochondrial motility control by discrimination of structurally equivalent but distinct subdomains in Ran-GTP-binding domains of Ran-binding protein 2.
- Kinesins at a glance.
- Lack of association between the Trp719Arg polymorphism in kinesin-like protein-6 and coronary artery disease in 19 case-control studies.
- Neck-motor interactions trigger rotation of the kinesin stalk.
- Two-state displacement by the kinesin-14 Ncd stalk.
Keywords of People
- Erickson, Harold Paul, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Cell Biology