Subject Areas on Research
- Angiographic diagnosis and endovascular management of nonvariceal gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- CTA As an Adjuvant Tool for Acute Intra-abdominal or Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- Early colonoscopy for acute lower GI bleeding predicts shorter hospital stay: a retrospective study of experience in a single center.
- New techniques for hemostasis during diabetic vitrectomy.
- Rectal bleeding from a mucous fistula secondary to a Dieulafoy's lesion.
- The role of endoscopy in the management of acute non-variceal upper GI bleeding.
- The role of endoscopy in the management of variceal hemorrhage.
- The role of endoscopy in the patient with lower GI bleeding.
- Use of bipolar laparoscopic forceps to occlude and transect the retroperitoneal vasculature: a porcine model.
- Visualization of subsurface blood vessels by color Doppler optical coherence tomography in rats: before and after hemostatic therapy.
Keywords of People