Subject Areas on Research
- Angiographic diagnosis and endovascular management of nonvariceal gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- CTA As an Adjuvant Tool for Acute Intra-abdominal or Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- New techniques for hemostasis during diabetic vitrectomy.
- Use of bipolar laparoscopic forceps to occlude and transect the retroperitoneal vasculature: a porcine model.
- Visualization of subsurface blood vessels by color Doppler optical coherence tomography in rats: before and after hemostatic therapy.
- [A case of intestinal tuberculosis presenting massive hematochezia controlled by endoscopic coagulation therapy].
Keywords of People