Subject Areas on Research
- A 69-year-old man with anger and angina.
- A Brief Interview to Detect Panic Attacks and Panic Disorder in Emergency Department Patients with Cardiopulmonary Complaints.
- ACP Journal Club: review: in primary care, screening with the GAD-7 detected anxiety disorder; the PHQ detected panic disorder.
- Adinazolam sustained-release treatment of panic disorder: a double-blind study.
- Adrenergic receptor function in panic disorder. I. Platelet alpha 2 receptors: Gi protein coupling, effects of imipramine, and relationship to treatment outcome.
- Adrenergic receptor function in panic disorder. II. Neutrophil beta 2 receptors: Gs protein coupling, effects of imipramine treatment and relationship to treatment outcome.
- Algorithm for the treatment of panic disorder with agoraphobia.
- Anxiety in middle adulthood: effects of age and time on the 14-year course of panic disorder, social phobia and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Anxiety sensitivity as a predictor of the clinical course of panic disorder: a 1-year follow-up study.
- Avoidance behavior in panic disorder: the moderating influence of perceived control.
- Chest Pain: If It Is Not the Heart, What Is It?
- Children of currently depressed mothers: a STAR*D ancillary study.
- Cocaine use and the occurrence of panic attacks in the community: a case-crossover approach.
- Consensus statement on panic disorder from the International Consensus Group on Depression and Anxiety.
- Consumers who call the Anxiety Disorders Association of America: characteristics and satisfaction.
- Differential response to placebo among patients with social phobia, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Does this patient have generalized anxiety or panic disorder?: The Rational Clinical Examination systematic review.
- Evidence Map of Yoga for Depression, Anxiety, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- Exceptionally high seizure threshold: ECT device limitations.
- Explained and unexplained medical symptoms in generalized anxiety and panic disorder: relationship to the somatoform disorders.
- Failure of glucagon-like peptide-1 to induce panic attacks or anxiety in patients with panic disorder.
- Feared consequences of panic attacks in panic disorder: a qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Fluorine magnetic resonance spectroscopy measurement of brain fluvoxamine and fluoxetine in pediatric patients treated for pervasive developmental disorders.
- Generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder in the elderly: a review.
- How common are common mental disorders? Evidence that lifetime prevalence rates are doubled by prospective versus retrospective ascertainment.
- Impact of comorbid panic and posttraumatic stress disorder on outcomes of collaborative care for late-life depression in primary care.
- Keratomalacia in a Patient With Psychogenic Vitamin A Deficiency.
- Major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and panic disorder in patients scheduled for knee arthroplasty.
- Morbidity of DSM-IV Axis I disorders in patients with noncardiac chest pain: Psychiatric morbidity linked with increased pain and health care utilization.
- Obsessions and compulsions in the community: prevalence, interference, help-seeking, developmental stability, and co-occurring psychiatric conditions.
- PDI-4A: an augmented provisional screening instrument assessing 5 additional common anxiety-related diagnoses in adult primary care patients.
- Panic attacks and suicide attempts in mid-adolescence.
- Panic disorder and social phobia: current treatments and new strategies.
- Panic disorder: making clinical sense of the latest research.
- Panic following trauma: the etiology of acute posttraumatic arousal.
- Personality and symptom sensitivity predictors of alprazolam withdrawal in panic disorder.
- Pivotal studies of clonazepam in panic disorder.
- Preoperative pain catastrophizing predicts pain outcome after knee arthroplasty.
- Prevalence of anxiety disorders in men and women with established coronary heart disease.
- Protocol for a multi-site randomized controlled trial of a stepped-care intervention for emergency department patients with panic-related anxiety.
- Psychiatric disorders in medical outpatients complaining of palpitations.
- Quality of life and cost factors in panic disorder.
- Randomized sham controlled trial of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation to the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex for the treatment of panic disorder with comorbid major depression.
- Relapse following combined treatment discontinuation in a placebo-controlled trial for panic disorder.
- Relationship of past depressive episodes to symptom severity and treatment response in panic disorder with agoraphobia.
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) in the treatment of panic disorder (PD) with comorbid major depression.
- Screening for panic-related anxiety in emergency department patients with cardiopulmonary complaints: A comparison of two self-report instruments.
- Simultaneous major depression and panic disorder: treatment with electroconvulsive therapy.
- The clinical course of palpitations in medical outpatients.
- The effects of clonazepam on quality of life and work productivity in panic disorder.
- The efficacy of new pharmacological treatments for panic disorder: evaluating the trials.
- The long-term treatment of panic disorder.
- The neurobiology of social phobia.
- Use of benzodiazepines in panic disorder.
- What do childhood anxiety disorders predict?
- What is generalized anxiety disorder?
- Worsening Anxiety, Irritability, Insomnia, or Panic Predicts Poorer Antidepressant Treatment Outcomes: Clinical Utility and Validation of the Concise Associated Symptom Tracking (CAST) Scale.
- [A new quality of the therapy of anxiety and depression--escitalopram].
Keywords of People
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine