Granular Cell Tumor
Subject Areas on Research
- Congenital epulis.
- Esophageal granular cell tumor and eosinophils: a multicenter experience.
- Features of benign granular cell tumor on fine needle aspiration.
- Granular cell tumors of the extremities.
- Isolated and synchronous vulvar granular cell tumors: a clinicopathologic study of 17 cases in 13 patients.
- Pathologic quiz case: pituitary mass in a 48-year-old woman.
- Pulmonary Granular Cell Tumors: A Study of 4 Cases Including a Malignant Phenotype.
- Recurrence risk and margin status in granular cell tumors of the breast: a clinicopathologic study of 13 patients.
- Surgical resection of locally advanced granular cell tumor of the orbit.