Subject Areas on Research
- Basic methods in histopathology of joint tissues.
- Demineralized murine skeletal histology.
- Production and validation of durable, high quality standardized malaria microscopy slides for teaching, testing and quality assurance during an era of declining diagnostic proficiency.
- SpinThin, a simple, inexpensive technique for preparation of thin-layer cervical cytology from liquid-based specimens: data on 791 cases.
- The OARSI histopathology initiative - recommendations for histological assessments of osteoarthritis in the guinea pig.