Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II study of trimetrexate therapy for metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
- A toxicity study of trimetrexate used in combination with cyclosporine as acute graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis in HLA-mismatched, related donor bone marrow transplants.
- Cost-effectiveness models of clinical trials of new pharmaceuticals for AIDS-related Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia: are they helpful to policy makers?
- Intrinsic resistance to methotrexate in human soft tissue sarcoma cell lines.
- Phase I and clinical pharmacology study of trimetrexate administered weekly for three weeks.
- S9511: a Southwest Oncology Group phase II study of trimetrexate, 5-fluorouracil, and leucovorin in unresectable or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the stomach.
- Trimetrexate in malignant mesothelioma: A Cancer and Leukemia Group B Phase II study.