Subject Areas on Research
- Acute ureteral obstruction following transvaginal oocyte retrieval for IVF.
- Blood and body fluid exposure risks among health care workers: results from the Duke Health and Safety Surveillance System.
- Lymphangitis after self-administration of lipopolysaccharide.
- Management of injuries caused by Cryptococcus neoformans--contaminated needles.
- Needlestick injuries among surgeons in training.
- Occupational exposure to sharp injuries among medical and dental house officers in Nigeria.
- Patient-days: a better measure of incidence of occupational bloodborne exposures.
- Prevalence of HTLV-I-associated T-cell lymphoma.
- Risk of sharp device-related blood and body fluid exposure in operating rooms.
- Seizure associated with zidovudine.
- Surgical Procedure Characteristics and Risk of Sharps-Related Blood and Body Fluid Exposure.
- Surgical Team Stability and Risk of Sharps-Related Blood and Body Fluid Exposures During Surgical Procedures.
- Suspected needle stick transmission of Bartonella vinsonii subspecies berkhoffii to a veterinarian.
- Transmission of hepatitis B virus from an orthopedic surgeon with a high viral load.
- Ulnar Nerve Transection in an Orthopaedic Surgeon Sustained During Surgery: A Case Report and Commentary.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine