Subject Areas on Research
- Focal adhesion proteins connect IgE receptors to the cytoskeleton as revealed by micropatterned ligand arrays.
- How vinculin regulates force transmission.
- Proteomic analysis of radiation-induced changes in rat lung: Modulation by the superoxide dismutase mimetic MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
- Stretch-induced nitric oxide modulates mechanical properties of skeletal muscle cells.
- Tunable molecular tension sensors reveal extension-based control of vinculin loading.
- Vinculin Force-Sensitive Dynamics at Focal Adhesions Enable Effective Directed Cell Migration.