Subject Areas on Research
- Complete embedding and close step-sectioning of radical prostatectomy specimens both increase detection of extra-prostatic extension, and correlate with increased disease-free survival by stage of prostate cancer patients.
- Development of a neutral embedding resin for optical imaging of fluorescently labeled biological tissue.
- Measuring the resolution of uncompressed plastic sections cut using an oscillating knife ultramicrotome.
- Prostatic adenocarcinoma with atrophic features: a study of 202 consecutive completely embedded radical prostatectomy specimens.
- Ultrastructural Analysis of Vesicular Transport in Electrotransfection.
- p53 overexpression in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue detected by immunohistochemistry.
Keywords of People