Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of peripheral nerve fibers by electrical stimulation in the sole of the foot.
- Cognitive deficits and CNS damage after a 4-day binge ethanol exposure in rats.
- Covalently immobilized gradients of bFGF on hydrogel scaffolds for directed cell migration.
- Downregulation of NR3A-containing NMDARs is required for synapse maturation and memory consolidation.
- Extracellular trafficking of myocilin in human trabecular meshwork cells.
- Optimization of Golgi methods for impregnation of brain tissue from humans and monkeys.
- PDAPP; YFP double transgenic mice: a tool to study amyloid-beta associated changes in axonal, dendritic, and synaptic structures.
- Rapid Golgi analysis method for efficient and unbiased classification of dendritic spines.
- Semi-automated 3D segmentation of major tracts in the rat brain: comparing DTI with standard histological methods.
- Sparing of Descending Axons Rescues Interneuron Plasticity in the Lumbar Cord to Allow Adaptive Learning After Thoracic Spinal Cord Injury.
- The COPI complex functions in nuclear envelope breakdown and is recruited by the nucleoporin Nup153.
- Visualization of purified fibronectin-transglutaminase complexes.
- [PCNA expression and AgNORs image analysis as factors in judging the prognosis of lung cancer].
- tPA-mediated generation of plasmin is catalyzed by the proteoglycan NG2.
Keywords of People