Subject Areas on Research
- An automatic experimental apparatus to study arm reaching in New World monkeys.
- Antibody Profiling by Proteome Microarray with Multiplex Isotype Detection Reveals Overlap between Human and Aotus nancymaae Controlled Malaria Infections.
- Artemisinin resistance phenotypes and K13 inheritance in a Plasmodium falciparum cross and Aotus model.
- Controlling robots with the mind.
- Interpreting spatial and temporal neural activity through a recurrent neural network brain-machine interface.
- Simultaneous encoding of tactile information by three primate cortical areas.
- Symphyseal fusion and jaw-adductor muscle force: an EMG study.
- Vision and the light environment.